Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where is the year going?!

I cannot believe it is almost MAY!

Recently I have watched...

15- Boogie Nights - what a great and funny movie. I thought the amount of acting power alone would be worth watching, and so many of the characters where outstanding. I loved Julianne Moore, I find her to be such a powerful actress.

16- Gloria Steinem - In her words: very nice documentary with her personal commentary, interview style.

17- Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - enjoyed this more than I thought I would, edge of your seat thriller.

Finishing...

7. Truman Capote - In Cold Blood - I was familiar with the story, and had read Capote's biography. So it was more for closure's sake that I read the book. Enjoyed it quite a bit although I am beginning to get bored as I approach the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment